One of our customers was getting the below error and it took ages to find a solution so I thought I would post it here.
Unexpected Exchange mailbox Server error: Server: [server.domain] User: [useremail] HTTP status code: . Verify that the Exchange mailbox Server is working correctly. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
This is how I fixed the issue:
- Open IIS
- Right click Default-Website
- Click Properties
- Click advanced
- Review sites. most likely you will see host headers and ip address.
- Click add
- IP address = (all unassigned)
- TCP Port = 80
- Host Header Value = (Blank)
- Click OK
- delete the entry with the host headers and ip address assignerd.
This should resolve the issue please comment if you have any issues doing this.